Thursday, October 02, 2008

Leonard of the Caribbean

Here are some photos of our recent cruise in the Caribbean:

the Georges on the ship


green - it was everywhere


there was a lot of snorkeling



even with turtles!




there was also plenty of relaxing


Mmmm...St. John was my favorite island



my beautiful mother in-law



soaked after a walk in the rain forest



Ronnie Sue - this poor man took a lot of teasing



Mandy, Irene, and Zach



one of the top 10 most beautiful beaches in the world


one of the top 10 most snuggliest hugs in the world

4 comments:

Melodie Starr* said...

I am feeling the sudden desire to be on the beach relaxing... those photos made me homesick megs... ps YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!

Travis Butterfield said...

I just thought I'd say that looking through these pictures reminded me just how much I miss the heck out of you guys. It's been way too long . . .

Lindemans said...

Oh wow, you are super lucky and I am super jealous! Looks like you had a great time. Fun!

Molly Farmer said...

I love that picture of Ronnie.

And nice tan.