Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend 2009

This Memorial Day weekend Leonard's parents came to visit:


We had a wonderful time with them, as usual. Please come back soon, Ron and Irene! We loved having you here!

We also hosted our first dinner party at our house, complete with family from both sides:



It was the first dinner party, but it won't be the last - mark my words!



Staged photo with excellent acting, or two sisters in-law congenially having a good time or both? You decide:


We also celebrated my Dad's birthday along with the birthday of this guy, my brother Joey. I love you so much it hurts, Joey!:

The End.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Hey....did Emily and your mom mention that we saw them on the freeway in their car! Ha! Small world. Looks like the party was a blast!

Jeff Hamm said...

missed you guys at Fishermen's Cove... I think that I didn't realize it was your dad's b-day. Your house looks great and it's always great to break it in.

megan said...

Denise,
I was on the phone with Emily when they saw you - pretty funny!