Thursday, November 04, 2010

Amelia's First Halloween

I'm not big on lawn ornaments. Ranging from decorative flowers to crude 2D women with bloomers showing, I'm sometimes confused by what the homeowner hopes to convey. Perhaps if I owned an airstream trailer in a warm climate I might consider a pink flamingo or two, but I've never seen a lawn ornament that would quite fit in front of our current home.



But then I saw this little munchkin. Chubby cheeks, pointy hat, and curled beard. Dubbed "Gnomelia" she seems mischevious and magical.

Maybe our house could use a few garden gnomes after all!

3 comments:

Mandalynn said...

Ha Ha. I think you better keep this gnome indoors.

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh, she is darling! the little gnome costume, cracks me up!

Lindemans said...

Hahaha! I love this post! She is so cute!