Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Early December Likes

Here are some of the things I've really liked about these first few days of December:



I like that Irene was able to come and stay a few days.
I especially enjoy the soft, sweet voice she uses when talking to Amelia. It makes me want to put on footed pajamas and sit on her knee.

I like that Amelia finally fits into her 0-3 month clothes.
These rainbow pants are my favorite. Mid-abdomen pants are infant fashion at its best!


I really like the facial expressions Amelia made in said pants:


I like that I diagnosed Herpes Zoster Opthalmicus during Saturday walk-in clinic. I've never seen this before in person. I always get a little thrill when I finally see something I've only read about and seen in pictures.

I like the language that has developed between myself and Leonard after 7 years of marriage. What the observer might consider insult-flinging is actually flirtation:
My large pupils. Picture was taken during P.A. school for my meth community outreach project.

We've decided to start reading scriptures together at 10 p.m. every night.
Last night Leonard reminded me of this at 10:02 when I was still on the computer.
I quickly shut my laptop, stating "O.k., O.k. Mr. Lay-Down-The-Law!"
Translation: "I appreciate that you are wanting us to stick to our goals."

To which he replied "Go get your scriptures, Belladonna large-pupiled freak!"
Translation: "After gazing into your eyes right now I was reminded of how uncommonly large your pupils are, and I really like them! Now use those freakishly large pupils to get your scriptures!"



Good luck mid-December. You've got a lot to live up to.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Those rainbow paints are awesome and she looks adorable, of course! I love putting little wool longies on my kiddos made out of upcycled sweaters. So cute! Here's wishing you an amazing rest of December!