Friday, September 23, 2011

And now back to Leonard...

Our first photo together early in courtship. I put a barrette in Leonard's hair to match my own feminine short locks. The chick on the left was flirting up a storm with him that night. Sorry lady, twinsy hairstyles wins every time

I married my twin:

We scored the same on our high school ACTs.

We went to the same University and Master's Program and have the same profession working at the same clinic.

We both have nerdy/advanced senses of humor - I'm still chuckling at Leonard's comment of "I'll bet he's got all dominant genes" during our Sunday School lesson about the physical attributes of God.

We both think snuggle-napping is the perfect cure for any problem.


I married my opposite:

His phone has numerous apps and is always near his side so he can keep updated on his techy blogs. I use mine to call other people and I have no idea where it is currently.

I'm constantly throwing things out, organizing and reorganizing our possessions. Leonard would be a hoarder if I allowed it.

Leonard has zero tolerance for anything gooey, crumbly, or smeary on his hands or face. I eat the outer chocolate layer of a 3 Musketeers bar first, my fingers covered in sticky delicious nougat when I'm done. I may or may not lick them clean.

I love baths. Leonard considers them "soaking in my own filth."

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

I love that pic of you two!! Bringing back memories!